Friday, April 13, 2012

Catrice Made to Stay: 030; Star was here!


I love dark glamourous colours on my eyes...
So I couldn't pass the Catrice rack without grabbing this beautiful cream! I love this colour, and the name of it! Let's face it; I'm a 'fan' of make up brands giving their products names! It's so much cooler when someone asks you what colour you are wearing to say: 'I'm wearing Star was here!' than 'I'm wearing number 030', isn't it?
You can wear it daily and nightly in my opinion.
 AND it's cheap. You can buy it in 'Kruidvat' for €2.79.
For 5 g that's not that much.
There is however a downside to this product: it gathers in my crease, (maybe it's the cream that just doesn't smudge enough so I don't think you should use this without a primer; or use this as a primer, but lightly then, as a base for your eyeshadow.
 I have to be fair; it gathered in my crease after a day of being really busy: cleaining, visiting family and dining with a friend...
 

    


Klik op foto voor groot formaat

+                          
> great colour
> perfect sparkles
> great idea of the cream
> cheap

-
> gathers in the crease after a long day or if you apply too much


It costs €2,79 per 5g and I got mine in 'Kruidvat'


XO
Lotte


No comments:

Post a Comment